NISM Course Registration Fees - Rs.1500/-
NISM-Series-V-A: Mutual Fund Distributors Certification Examination
The examination seeks to create a common minimum knowledge benchmark for all persons involved in selling and distributing mutual funds including:
Individual Mutual Fund Distributors
Employees of organizations engaged in sales and distribution of Mutual Funds
Employees of Asset Management Companies specially persons engaged in sales and distribution of Mutual Funds
The certification aims to enhance the quality of sales, distribution and related support services in the mutual fund industry.
On successful completion of the Mutual Fund Distributors examination, the candidate should:
Know the basics of mutual funds, their role and structure, different kinds of mutual fund schemes and their features
Understand how mutual funds are distributed in the market-place, how schemes are to be evaluated, and how suitable products and services can be recommended to investors and prospective investors in the market.
Get oriented to the legalities, accounting, valuation and taxation aspects underlying mutual funds and their distribution.
Get acquainted with financial planning as an approach to investing in mutual funds, as an aid for mutual fund distributors to develop long term relationships with their clients.
The Mutual Fund Distributors examination consists of 100 questions of 1 mark each and should be completed in 2 hours. The passing score for the examination is 50%. There shall be no negative marking.
Name of Module: NISM-Series-V-A: Mutual Fund Distributors Certification Examination
* No negative marks for incorrect answers.
+ Payment gateway charges extra.
# Passing Certificate will be issued only to those candidates who have furnished/ updated their Income Tax Permanent Account Number (PAN) in their registration details.
TERMS & DESCRIPTIONS:
- Hours of per video: Approx 1.5 to 2 hours
- No. of Video files: as per recording of the latest batch
- Storage Space: as per the number of classes
2. VIDEO VALIDITY AND EXTENSION:
- VALIDITY - 1 YEAR
- EXTENSION IS NOT POSSIBLE.
- VIEWS: UNLIMITED VIEWS If views are lost due to technical issues faced while playing the videos, it will be restored only when views get fully exhausted. The errors need to be reported with attached snapshots at the earliest and send to our email id.
3. REFUND POLICY:
- As of now, we do not provide any option for the cancellation of products and/or services you have purchased.
- Once a product/service has been purchased by you, we cannot provide any refund, either totally or partially.
- We suggest that first, you go through then demos and/or free-to-use contents/products/services before you purchase.
4. PAYMENT OPTIONS:
You can enroll by paying as per any of the following options through online mode only.
- Net Banking
- Google Pay (via “Bank Transfer” option)
- Phone Pe (via “Bank Transfer” option)
- Paytm Bank
- Cash/ cheque Deposit directly in our bank.
5. BATCH TRANSFER:
- Enrolment is for the specific batch only. Batch transfers are not permitted.
6. DOUBTS DURING THE CLASSES:
7. SYSTEM SPECIFICATION:
- LAPTOP / DESKTOP / COMPUTER CLASSES:
- Classes will play through Software and it will be run /install in either Laptop/ Desktop / Computer (Computer /Desktop Monitor size should not be more than 19” inches) should have required specification of 2 GB RAM or more & 32-Bit Operating System or more. Temp files should be deleted from C Drive, and should not have several movies, files, etc on its hard disk.
- The Operating System of Laptop / Computer / Desktop must be Windows 8 only or more and not IOS.
- Earphone, for better concentration and audio quality.
- MOBILE APP CLASSES
- Classes will play only in Android & IOS.
- CLASSES ARE NOT IN DOWNLOADABLE FORMAT. IT WILL BE IN STREAMING MODE, JUST LIKE YOUTUBE.
- INTERNET AVAILABILITY WILL BE COMPULSORY FOR STREAMING THE CLASSES.
- PENDRIVE CLASS WILL NOT WORK IN MOBILE APP.
- Model of the android mobile must be of YEAR - 2019 or above, otherwise classes won’t support. Minimum 3GB RAM required.
- Ipad / Iphone requires IOS 13.0 or later version to run the MOBILE APP Classes.
8. UNINSTALL / DISABLE:
- Disable- Remote Desktop Connection from control panel.
- Uninstall- Antivirus - MacAfee/ Avast / Avg or any other free antivirus software are not supported. Turn off windows firewall if not using any antivirus. During the time the videos are being played on your system.
- Handouts, if any, will be provided only in soft copy mode.
- We do not transfer google drive/ pen drive classes to mobile app classes and vice versa.
- Students doing Face to Face batches may have to do some classes in recorded mode for timely completion of batches.
- MEPL reserves the right to change its instructors from time to time without any prior notice in order to complete the batch on time.
- You have to install your classes within 15 days otherwise your classes will expire without any refund.
- If you have purchase for pen drive then some of the classes may be done in google drive mode.
- For any further queries please contact us on 6290935202 / 6290948313/8420129525 /9830196846 from MON to SAT between 10:30 AM to 07:00 PM or write us at email@example.com
ANY ATTEMPT TO RECORD THE CLASS AUDIO OR VIDEO OR BOTH WILL LEAD TO CANCELLATION OF CLASSES WITHOUT REFUND AND LEGAL ACTION WILL BE TAKEN FOR INFRINGEMENT OF COPYRIGHTS AND OTHERS LAWS.
PLEASE NOTE –
- CHANGE OF DEVICE IS STRICTLY NOT ALLOWED under any circumstances.
- IF YOU HAVE AVAILED HARD COPY OF BOOKS, & or, PENDRIVE OF CLASSES, and reside in and around KOLKATA, HOWRAH, HOOGLY, RISHRA, or nearby locations, you will have to collect the books & or PENDRIVE OF CLASSES from the center itself.